Professional djembé and skin drum repair services. We repair skin drums like: djembé, conga, bongo, bass drum (dundun) and ngoma.
Quality djembé repair & reskinning service
Incl. skinning, tightening and tuning for a great sounding drum.
- Small djembe (head size 15 – 20cm) 50 euro
- Medium djembe (head size 21 – 27cm) 65 euro
- Large djembe (head size 28 – 35) 80 euro
For other or odd dimensions or type of drums please contact us for price.
Additional services, prices depending on work to be done and materials needed:
- replacing old or damaged rope with new rope (approx. 10 – 20 euro)
- replacing or repairing the metal rings (approx. 10 – 35 euro)
- wood and body repair i.e. sealing wood cracks or damaged areas (price t.b.d. depends on damages)
- tightening and tuning of the djembé skin (if reskinning is not necessary) 35 euro
Repairs of other types of skin drums
We also do repairs and replace skins of other types of drums with (animal) skin, mostly goat or cow skin. If you have a different type skin drum contact us so we can discuss the type of skin needed and repairs to be done.
Get your drum fixed today!
Phone/SMS/WhatsApp +32467301089 or email [email protected] for an appointment or more information. You can also schedule an appointment online to drop off your drum for repair. Our address is Emiel Lemineurstraat 27, 2170 Merksem.
We can also receive the drum via post/courier, please contact us in advance to arrange the details.