Professional djembé and skin drum repair services. We repair skin drums like: djembé, conga, bongo, bass drum (dundun) and ngoma.
Quality djembé repair & reskinning service
Incl. skinning, tightening and tuning for a great sounding drum.
- Small djembe (head size 15-20cm) €50
- Medium djembe (head size 21 – 27cm) €65
- Large djembe (head size 28 – 35) €80
For other or odd dimensions or type of drums please contact us for price.
Additional services, prices depending on work to be done and materials needed:
- replacing old or damaged rope with new rope (€5 – 10)
- replacing or repairing the metal rings (€10 – 25)
- wood and body repair i.e. sealing wood cracks or damaged areas (price t.b.d. depends on damages)
- tightening and tuning of the djembé skin (if reskinning is not necessary) €30
Repairs of other types of skin drums
We also do repairs and replace skins of other types of drums with (animal) skin, mostly goat or cow skin. If you have a different type skin drum contact us so we can discuss the type of skin needed and repairs to be done.
Get your drum fixed today!
Phone/SMS/WhatsApp +32467301089 or email email@example.com for an appointment or more information. You can also schedule an appointment online to drop off your drum for repair.
We can also receive the drum via post/courier, please contact us in advance to arrange the details.